Portsmouth VA Auto, Home & Business Insurance
A Seaport City as Unique as You
Things have always been a little different in Portsmouth. And that’s just fine by us. Their friendly and historic seaport city is filled with all kinds of different people and unique places just waiting for you to visit and explore. Stuff you never even knew was here! Come for the day or spend the whole weekend. There’s always something fun and different to do in Portsmouth, Virginia’s Historic Seaport
Discover history, the arts, and new things to do with your kids in Portsmouth, Virginia. Listed below are their Top 8 of the best ways to get outside and enjoy nature, play golf, or get the adrenaline pumping traveling at high speeds on an indoor track. Or simply take a walk along the harbor or people watch from a sidewalk cafe. There’s plenty to keep you entertained in Portsmouth.
1. Get lost in history in the Olde Towne Historic District. Visit Portsmouth’s historic seaport village, with over 250 years of history packed in a single square mile.
2. Let your imagination run wild at Children’s Museum of Virginia. The largest children’s museum in Virginia! Includes two floors of hands-on exhibits and a planetarium.
3. Discover your inner seafarer on the water with 13 miles of shoreline, no visit to Portsmouth, Virginia is complete without getting out on the water.
4. Create memories with these Attractions & Entertainment. Speed around with indoor, performance-tuned gas karts or enjoy dinner and a movie at an Art Deco theatre.
5. Get inspired with unique Creative Arts. Get lost in the galleries and growing number of public art installations.
6. Unplug and experience Outdoor Adventure. Go kayaking, play a round of golf, or walk along the trails in our public and private parks.
7. Shopping! Don’t forget to include shopping on your trip to Portsmouth. From home and garden to bike sales & repairs, vintage thrift to marine, antique, and even skate shops, Portsmouth has a little something for everyone.
8. Dining. When it comes to dining, Portsmouth is full of pleasant surprises. Classic, and we do mean “the real thing,” southern cooking? Got it. Exotic spins on international cuisine? Got it. Steaks, burgers, fries & big TV’s? Got them, too. So, you’re here and you’re hungry, well good. There;s no question good eating is part of the adventure of Portsmouth.
Source: Portsmouth Tourism
Do you live in Portsmouth, VA?Here is where you need us!O’Neal & Associates Insurance is delighted to serve the residents of Portsmouth, VA.Learn more about home insurance options that help protect you and your family, request a quote for homeowners insurance or Contact O’Neal & Associates Insurance at 478-788-1104 or request an online quote right now!