Auto Insurance Quotes Indiana – O’Neal & Associates Insurance
Indiana Car Insurance
Indiana, a vital interstate corridor in the heart of the Midwest, boasts a significant infrastructure system along both east-west and north-south axes. With millions of daily travelers, ensuring road safety is paramount. Drivers must prioritize safety not only for their own security but also for others. Explore affordable auto insurance quotes in Indiana to safeguard yourself and others on the roads.
While it’ impossible to avoid every potential hazard that comes with owning or driving a car, you can be prepared for anything by having quality auto insurance benefits in place. It’ there to help you when costly problems arise. Those who want not only effective benefits, but also expert policy services, should come to O’Neal & Associates Insurance to get covered.
The Importance of Car Insurance for Indiana Drivers
You never know when you might have a problem with your car. Wrecks, vehicle fires, theft, severe weather and many other hazards could damage the vehicle, harm you and others, and lead to multiple recovery expenses, accident lawsuits and other challenges. Auto insurance is dedicated specifically to helping you cover the costs of these challenges so that you don’t experience
It’ expensive to own a car, and it’ dangerous to get behind the wheel (no matter how safely you try to drive). Your vehicle is an asset that you want to protect, but if you do run into a challenging situation like a wreck, vehicle theft or accident lawsuit, then you might face significant financial challenges as you try to recoup your losses. Car insurance will be there to help you supplement these costs so that you don’t have to dig deep into your own pockets to pick up the pieces.
Indiana’s Car Insurance Requirements
All states enforce their own driving and auto insurance laws; Indiana uses an at-fault system. This means that when you cause a wreck, you are compelled to pay both for your own losses and the harm and property damage that you cause others (I.e., other drivers).
Indiana requires drivers to carry auto insurance. All policies must have three types of coverage:
- Bodily injury (BI) liability coverage: This coverage will pay for the injury costs of other drivers, their passengers, pedestrians or others injured by accidents that are your fault.
- Property damage (PD) liability coverage: With this coverage, you can pay for the property damage you cause to other people. For example, it might help you pay for the repairs to another driver’ car after you hit it.
- Uninsured motorist (UM) coverage: This coverage is for your own protection. If another driver who does not have liability insurance damages your vehicle or causes your harm, then this coverage can pay for your own recovery costs.
The mandatory coverage must also have at least the following coverage limits:
- $25,000 BI coverage per person
- $50,000 BI coverage per accident
- $25,000 PD coverage per accident
Policies must also include uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage of the following limits unless you choose to decline coverage.
- $25,000 UM bodily injury coverage per person
- $50,000 UM bodily injury coverage per accident
- $50,000 UIM bodily injury coverage
- $25,000 UM property damage coverage
UM/UIM coverage is for your own protection. If another driver who does not have liability insurance damages your vehicle or causes your harm, then this coverage can pay for your own recovery costs.
It is recommended that you carry the additional UM/UIM coverage, as well as liability coverage that is higher than the minimum required limits.
Expanding Your Coverage
Beyond liability and UM/UIM coverage, your Indiana policy can offer many other benefits.
- Collision Insurance: This policy will pay for damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage can pay for your car’ damage from fire, weather, theft vandalism and related occurrences.
- Medical Payments: This coverage can help you pay your own medical costs if you get hurt in a wreck. It can help you pay regardless of who is at-fault for the wreck.
- Glass Coverage: Many policies will cover the replacement of your window glass. In many cases, your policy can insure these damages without requiring you to pay a damage deductible.
Other optional coverage might help you pay for roadside assistance, towing and rental car costs.
The more optional benefits you have on your plan, the better your financial assistance will be following damage to your vehicle or other challenges.
We Can Insure High-Risk Drivers
Some drivers have high-risk driver designations. This risk designation tells insurers that the driver has a high likelihood of filing a claim on their policy. You might obtain a high-risk designation for:
- Driving without a valid license
- Driving without insurance
- Committing multiple traffic offenses
- Causing at-fault wrecks
When you are classified as a high-risk driver, you might face higher insurance rates, termination of your coverage, or an inability to renew your policy after your term expires. Still, you have to carry coverage, and you shouldn’t have to face uphill battles to get it. Your O’Neal & Associates Insurance agent can help you get covered despite any risk rating, and we can make sure you pay a fair price for your plan.
Here When You Need Us
At O’Neal & Associates Insurance, we’ll help all Indiana drivers get covered without having to pay exorbitant prices for coverage. Contact us at 855-218-6308 or request an online quote right now!